Sunday, June 8, 2008

New to this

I have decided to start a blog. I read my cousin Jen's all the time and really enjoy it. If it weren't for her blog, I wouldn't know what is going on with her life. So, I thought I would try it too. I have to say that this is has been a very hard year from me so I can't promise my blog's are going to be happy and upbeat. I am still trying to come to terms with all of the changes that have taken place in my life and it is difficult. I know that once I can just accept some of the things I am struggling with, then my life will be a lot easier. It is just accepting them that is the hard part. I am trying though. So, bare with me!

Today my boys and I, Kasey, Jill and Kayden went to Millcreek canyon for lunch. The boys had a blast. I took a million picture and will post some of them.


Christian is fascinated with snails. He found this shell and thought it was a treasure!
He is trying to poke at the fire and still hold his precious snail! I was able to get him to make a "bed" for it and put it so sleep before we left. I have found enough snails in pockets to last me a life time!

Me and Kayden. He is six weeks old and starting to fill out some. He is such a cute baby! My freckels are starting to come out and I hate it!
Kasey is such a sweet, proud Papa!
Cooking marshmallows. They loved to cook them (burn them) but didn't really want to eat them.

I think that is all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: