I have been diagnosed with severe Anemia. So bad that if I were to get sick or hurt, my body wouldn't be able to heal itself and I could potentially die. I am on some meds and have to have it re-checked the end of this month. If it doesn't improve, I have to see a hematologist. It is making my life difficult. I am very, very tired. I get dizzy really easy. I am very forgetful and clumsy. Mostly, just SO tired!
This weekend I am going to New Mexico to visit a friend. I am looking forward to the getaway!
We had fun for the 4th. We went to SugarHouse park. They had a little Arts Festival then we watched fireworks. It was so hot and I got a little sunburned. It took a LOT of out me and I am still trying to recover but the kids had fun.
Noah's summer haircut
Kasey and Kayden

No comments:
Post a Comment