Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 22, 2009

Yesterday would have been my nine year wedding anniversary. Sometimes I do regret that would couldn't make things work. Being in a marriage together, raising our children together would be ideal. But, I also know that getting a divorce was for the best. I am much happier now. The kids are happier seeing me happy and not having to hear and see us fight all the time. Ike is not happier unfortunately. I am not sure what happened but I guess he never learned to take care of himself. He really is a mess and I feel bad for him but I am no longer responsible for him and refuse to let his actions and bad decisions effect my life.

So, yesterday was a good day. I had the day off so I was lazy all day. I layed around with a good friend of mine. It was nice and relaxing. It was also my awesome friend Brandi's 21st birthday. So that evening I went to dinnner with her and her family then her and I and some friends went to a bar. We a had a lot of fun.

Happy Birthday to Brandi.
Happy ex-Anniversary to Ike and I.
Happy to be single!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That was nice. You seem to be in a good place. I think you are a great mom and doing a great job raising those boys mostly alone.